Since 1944, Hirosaki University Hospital has been continuing to develop as one of the most distinguished centers for medical care, clinical research and medical education in the northern part of Japan. Hirosaki University Hospital works for its “mission and goal”:
- To provide safe, highest quality and state-of-the-art medical care.
- To pioneer highly advanced and cutting-edge medical technologies and care.
- To foster outstanding professionals including MDs and co-medicals.
- To be a cardinal institute where medical professionals collaborate and cooperate to contribute to the local community health.
- Respiratory Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Oncology
- Thoracic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Gastroenterological Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- Anatomic Pathology
- Division of General Medicine
- Emergency and Disaster Medical Center
Emergency and Disaster Medical Center
An advanced emergency care center ready for radiationexposure hazards, “Emergency and Disaster Medical Center,” is in operation.