Since 1944, Hirosaki University Hospital has been continuing to develop as one of the most distinguished centers for medical care, clinical research and medical education in the northern part of Japan.
Mission of Hirosaki University Hospital
Our mission is to practice leading-edge medicine, to deliver advanced medical education, and to conduct innovative medical research in accordance with the established ethical standards, thereby bringing physical and psychological health and hope to the lives of patients and contributing to the community wellbeing.
Goals of Hirosaki University Hospital
- As an advanced acute care hospital, we will strengthen our collaboration with local medical institutions/organizations to provide high-quality care.
- We will continue to train our students to become professional, global-minded healthcare providers.
- We will continue to engage in the research and development of advanced medical technology that is focused on clinical care.
- We will expand our educational/research/patient care functions and improve our healthcare/labor environment.
- Respiratory Medicine
- Diabetes and Metabolism
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Oncology
- Thoracic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Gastroenterological Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Emergency Department
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- Anatomic Pathology
- General Medicine
- Advanced Emergency and Disaster Medical Center
Advanced Emergency and Disaster Medical Center
An advanced emergency care center ready for radiationexposure hazards, “Advanced Emergency and Disaster Medical Center,” is in operation.