Hirosaki University was established in the former castle town of Hirosaki in 1949.
It is a national university and is located in Aomori prefecture, situated at the northern end of Honshu Island.
The historical sketch of the University is as follows.
- Feb. 08, 2016Other Info【NEW PUBLICATION】Educational System Innovation for Regional ...
- Oct. 29, 2015Congratulations! - received excellent poster performance awa...
- Oct. 22, 2015Other InfoBiotechnology International Congress (BIC) 2015
- Sep. 03, 2015Other InfoJICA Selected Hirosaki University as 2014 JPP Partner “Devel...
- Aug. 17, 2015Other InfoThe 2015 Agri-Collage Opened
Hirosaki, Castle Town
Hirosaki is a castle town which located in Aomori Prefecture, Tohoku region in Japan.
There are traditional streets such as castles and samurai residences and western-style architecture built in Meiji Era. They coexist in Hirosaki and you’ll feel the beat of history.
Hirosaki has cherry blossoms festival in Hirosaki park which is the greatest cherry blossoms festival in Japan.
Hirosaki is also well known as best apple-producing district in Japan.